Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Studio Grand Opening Details-Niagara Wedding, family and Children Photography

In the next week or two painting will finally take place in our new studio. Come October 1st we will have some busy weeks ahead of us getting the studio already for all of you to come by and enjoy and of course take some awsome shots.

The studio is located at the back of my home in Port Robinson. It maybe a bit small but it will do everything that I want it to do and I am sooo excited! I no longer have to limit myself on shooting, no longer have to wish that it won't rain and most of all I will have my own space where clients can come on by check out our latest work that will be displayed. As an added bonus Bryson will no longer take over my props :D

Even tho there will be a studio here I will not limited on where I shoot your session. You will have the choice to have an on location of your choice or come here where we can have the best of both worlds. Meaning 90% of my family work on my website has been taking just in my yard.. and there's a lot more to explore!

After your session or wedding, clients will be making an ordering appointment where you would come back here to see a final preview of your images and pick out your package. Everything will be at your finger tips when picking out your images... meaning you can see first hand on what I offer!

Our grand opening will take place Oct 24th and Oct 25th from 1 pm to 9 pm on both days. If you do stop in on either day you will be entered into a few of our draws which will be a free session with an album and the other one with a canvas print.
We will also be giving out goodie bags that will have a bunch of savings and some treats for the kids.
Our calendar will be opened as well, so book your next family session and receive 50% your session with a 8x10 print.

Since Halloween will be right around the corner (one of my favorite time of year) I will be offering Halloween mini sessions from Oct 1st to Oct 31 from 11am to 3pm on either day.
Mini shoots will be $15 (1 child only additional children will be $5) with a 4x6 print. Children must be in their costume which will make your images so much FUN! mini sessions are also 15 mins long. If your interested in booking your mini session please contact me at
ashley@shorephotography.ca or 905-650-7183

No comments:

Post a Comment